In case you do not know what sciatica is, we must start with this. Sciatica nerve pain occurs due to compression in the nerve roots that make up the sciatica nerve. Sciatica pain flows from the lower back, hips, buttocks, and travels further to the legs. In most of the cases, sciatica pain occurs on one side of the lower body. If a person is suffering from acute pain then the symptoms of sciatica may last for a week or two. But these sciatica symptoms might get resolved in a few weeks.
After the sciatica pain has subsided, the sciatica patient may also feel numbness for some time. And, there are chances of sciatica problem coming back to your door knocking, more often in a year. Therefore, we suggest you go for SureShot herbal medicines for sciatica pain to get rid of sciatica pain forever. It is even better to go for these herbal medicines to get the best herbal treatment in the acute pain condition. So, that you recover your sciatica problem before it turned into a chronic problem.
On the other side, if a person is suffering from chronic sciatica problem might suffer from this problem for years, unless they do not find a permanent cure to sciatica nerve pain. However, the pain that happens in the chronic sciatica pain condition is less severe compared to the acute sciatica pain condition.
What are the steps you need to take to manage sciatica pain?
– In most of the cases, if you involve in self-care you might get good results in this condition. One can surely rest for a few days, but you really do not have to wait for too long before resuming activities. If you remain inactive for a long period, this can make your symptoms even worse.
– One can also apply cold and hot packs to your lower back and this gives temporary relief from the sciatica pain.
– You can also do some of the stretching exercises and yoga poses for Sciatica after consulting your doctor.
– In case, you are looking for a permanent cure to your problem because your sciatica symptoms are getting worse, then you must go for some of the herbal medicines (100% natural) to get rid of the pain and the inflammation forever.
Here are some of the herbs that are used for sciatica pain treatment:
Here are some of the options that you might hear from your doctor:
- Your doctor might suggest you go for physical therapy to reduce your symptoms and pain. Physical therapy can be helpful to strengthen your core and back muscles and to prevent you from future flare-ups.
- In some of the cases, the patients are injected with steroid injection in the affected area of the sciatic nerve. These injections reduce the pressure and the inflammation of the nerve. The number of steroid injections is limited because of the severe side-effects they cause.
- In case, there is no other option for your pain, the doctor might suggest for surgery as a last option.
Now, we will discuss some of the lifestyle changes that will help you to get rid of sciatica pain problem.
6 lifestyle changes to get rid of sciatica pain:
- Try to maintain correct posture, while sitting, standing or walking.
- Try to avoid driving for long-distance and even if you do try to shift your car seat in a way that it supports your back completely.
- Consult your doctor and do some exercise and yoga poses to strengthen back muscles.
- Do not bend or lift heavyweights.
- Try to practice correct posture for a long time so that you make it a permanent goal to sit, stand and walk in a correct posture.
- Last but not the least try to consume foods that are good to have in such health problems and it is even better to consult your doctor for a diet that you must follow to ensure a fast recovery.
Conditions those are similar to sciatica problem:
- Herniated disc.
- Pinched nerve.
According to a 2008 review, nearly 50 to 80 percent of women face lower back pain in pregnancy. And, this also depends upon the position of your baby and this type of back pain might bother you during your pregnancy and after pregnancy, and this problem resolve after you give birth to your baby. Pregnant women face problems like discomfort and pain, they generally do not face any other sciatica or back pain symptoms. People who are suffering from sciatica problems face difficulty to do daily tasks. Other symptoms include less constant pain or infrequent painful attacks.
It is important to talk to a doctor in case you are suffering from sciatica problem and looking for Sciatica Pain Treatment, do not avoid or ignore such problems because this may lead to more complication. Remember? Precaution is better than cure, so try to indulge in an active and healthy lifestyle. Do not follow a sedentary lifestyle because this type of lifestyle is a problem for all the health problems and diseases.